Join the Learning Technology Center and Google for Education for a full day of learning and planning for returning to school this fall! The day kicks off with the latest updates and programs from Google. Stick around and learn how you can use Google for Education tools to elevate your classroom for any scenario you might face as your school re-opens. All sessions are free and open to all educators and worth one PD hour for attending the live session.
- Preparing for B2S & Distance Learning with Google for Education
- Leveraging your Google Classroom for Blended Learning
- Google Tips and Tricks for Remote Learning and Organization
- Applying the Flipped Classroom Model to the In-person/Remote Learning Hybrid Schedule Using Google Tools
- Utilize HyperDocs for Blended Learning
Participants must register for each session separately. To register, please click HERE.