Join the IESE Network and Dr. PJ Caposey for a FREE Administrators Academy (AA) through IPA. In this AA, you will learn about High Leverage Practices (HLPs) and the significance of the instructional practices for Special Educators, while aligning them to the Danielson Model for teacher evaluations. This AA will teach you something new and you will walk away with resources to change the culture of evaluations within your school.
As a result of attending the course, participants will be able to:
- Accurately gauge the culture of their building regarding formal and informal observation and evaluation.
- Analyze what elements of the evaluation process are actually being leveraged to improve teacher performance and school culture and how to leverage those protocols.
- Develop a plan for observations that best supports continued teacher growth and maximizes administrator return on investment for the time they spend within the process.
- Facilitate teachers creating a personal plan for professional growth based on locally defined proficient practice.
- Lead professional development for their staff helping teachers understand what is locally defined as proficient and distinguished professional practice.
Early registration open for Area 4 administrators until April 30th. Event Code: IESEAA23
Final deadline to register is May 13, 2023. Box lunches and refreshments provided. To learn more or register for this event, please go to: https://reg.learningstream.com/reg/event_page.aspx?ek=0014-0031-ee0f5c09435a441880c21f4c54e79ef4