Are you interested in bringing positive behavior interventions to your school or revamping current practices? Participants should expect to:
* Examine and modify current behavior management practices
* Define behavioral expectations for your school
* Establish a plan for teaching behavior and social emotional skills
* Examine and make modifications in the areas of: (a) teaching school-wide expectations, (b) acknowledging appropriate behavior, (c) correcting errors, and (d) requesting assistance.
* Explore options for students not responding to school wide management practices.
There will be a $15.00 registration fee. A catered lunch will be included.
Target audience: Administrators
Five (5) professional development hours will be awarded.